It is interesting to think how one person can change your life. Whether it be just for a moment or for the rest of you life. They don't mean to, nor do they always even know that they are causing such a radical change in in the life of someone else, just by being there. They don't do anything, they are simply just there at the same time as you. They are able to change your reactions to a situation, how your might have interacted with other people, or even what people you choose to interact with. The words that you use to how you carry yourself, people influence people to cause a momentary change in behavior or attitude.
You all know that this is true because you partake in the change or you have seen it. Sure it is different for different people, but it still happens. I would give examples of this theory, but the only ones that are coming to mind would need names or specific situations where you could figure out the name that wasn't placed with the situation that I'm explaining. therefore, be creative and think how this principle affects you own life.
How much do with Christ change our life - a thought that just came to me as I was writing this. There are people in our lives that really don't even matter that much and we let them change how we even breath, yet Christ doesn't seem to get a say in some peoples lives. I let some people change how I would live in a day just by being with them, yet I don't seem to let Christ even change my attitude. People of little importance seem to get the most influence, the God of greatest importance doesn't seem to get any influence.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.