I went down a zip-line this morning for the first time. It was a lot of fun, not scary at all. The scariest part was stopping I think.
on a different note, I'm home now. I left campus at about 11:45am and got back to my house by 11:15 that night. I went to bed around midnight and woke up at 6am. After unpacking the car this morning my Dad drove me to camp to work this morning. I have been in a car for way to long over the last two days. I would also like some sleep.
I had my first home cooked meal this morning in the last 4 months - it was delicious. My Dad makes awesome eggs, that is all I have to say about that.
It is weird being back home again after 6 months of not. It is still my home, but it doesn't really feel like it at times. It would help if I had a bed to sleep in and a room for my stuff. Some of those minor things that most people have as requirements for "home." What is home though? Is home just where a person lives? Is home where you "feel" at home? does it depend on people and the relationship that exist? What is home? That is what I have been thinking about lately.
I just got back last night and I'm already having to think about packing for next semester. I work up until the last weekend of the summer. This results in me having to have everything ready for school by the time that I start work next week.
I'm typing on a different computer than I normally do. This keyboard is weird, and that is all I have to say on the subject
For someone that is obsessed with peanut butter, I haven't had it in over a week. I got sick off of it last weekend and now I haven't touched it since. I think I will have some soon just to get me back into the grove of things though. My life just doesn't seem right if I don't have at least a little every day. Now going a whole week, I almost don't feel like my self.
Later, dudes.
and thats all i have to say on that subject.
ReplyDelete