Thursday, September 10, 2009

God is my provider

God enjoy putting me through these impossible situations, or He enjoys seeing me grow from the trial of the situation. Either way, He keeps getting me through them like it is no big deal for Him even when I am having a freak-out session here on earth.

I was going to be really short on my first payment, even if I could get an extension on the payment I would still be short. Ran the numbers three or four times and each time I came up short of what I needed to make the payment on time. I called a bunch of different people and tried to see what I could do so that I would be able to stay in school, but no one had anything. I was overwhelmed with the possibility of not being able to stay in school. I lost it. It was a mess, emotional blood everywhere.

Through all this I did have in mind that maybe God didn't want me in school yet, or something like that and I would have to drop school for the year. I understood that was a possibility that God could make reality, and I had to be okay with that. I was okay with that. My relationship to God was more highly valued than staying in school and that means I will go where He leads when He leads - even if it means no college. I didn't want to leave, that was close to the last thing that I wanted to do, but I was willing if that was God's plan.

I personally was really confused with what God was doing at this point. God provided for my first two payment barely and I was trusting that He would continue to do so. The situation that I was in said differently than that though. I was lost at what God was doing. I just prayed that I would learn what I needed to learn so that I wouldn't have to go through this again, that my suffering would not be in vain, and that I would go through the situation well.

I headed up to the business office to ask how much I needed to pay. I already knew that it was going to be about $600 more than I would have, but I had her print it out anyways. (Understand that I barely made my last payment! I haven't paid over, or ahead. I barely made the first two. Logically standing, I will be paying the full payment which is a lot more than I have). What she handed me still amazes me. I was so awestruck that I don't think that I responded at all. I actually owed roughly $600 less than what I thought I did, which means that I would have enough to make this months payment! Praise God that He provided, because $600 doesn't just happen randomly. God did something and now I get to stay! Yay! I'm emotionally worn-out, but I get to stay. Thank God.

I always thought that these kind of stories would never happen to me. I was wrong. I didn't even come close to describing the whole story of what God had done and what I learned from it, but I think that I scratched the surface enough that you can rejoice with me.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.