Thursday, September 3, 2009

God Thing

Something cool happened today. I have a lot of homework that I had to do today and I wasn't sure how I was going to get it all done. I would be working until 9 I thought and I probably wouldn't be back until about 9:30. leaving me with about an hour to get my work done. Then it dawned on me, I don't have to set up tonight, giving an extra hour or to do some homework. I thought it was awesome that God would provide the time that I needed to get my work done tonight.

Now before I waste that time, I had better get to work.

Everything is going well, God is doing awesome things and I get to be a part of it. I'm still looking for a church to go to out here. I have looked at a few and hopefully I will find one soon. I'll try and post again this weekend when I don't have work that is due.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.