Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Slow down?

Hey y'all.
Everything is going well for the most part, I think that I have some sickness coming my way though. It is probably from not getting as much sleep as I should be. The last few nights I have been up later and getting up early. Averaging about 5 hours these last few nights and 6 hours being normal. It is kind of rough on the body after a while I guess. At least my body doesn't like it that much. I think I might need to slow down a little? nahh....

The fall play is coming up this weekend, I'm fairly excited about that. I'll be sure to put up some pictures or something to show how that went. It is really going to be nice because I will get some extra hours working. I could use the hours for sure.

I'll be heading home for thanks giving this semester. It will be nice to head home and get some rest for a little while before finishing out the semester. Hopefully I will have somewhere to sleep this time though. Last time I slept on the couch upstairs - not good for getting restful sleep. I might head out to a friends house and to a relatives place, that might be a better option.

Any one know of any work to be done over thanks giving? I am looking to make some gas money to help me get back to school afterward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.