No worries, I'm not dead. We did however get somewhere close to two feet of snow.
Much like the snow, my homework is having a snowball effect. That is the reason that I haven't updated recently. Also because there has been nothing huge to update about.
I did teach a lesson for youth group last Wednesday. It went well from what I could tell, but I really won't know what God will do with it. I have another lesson that I'll be teaching next week that I am excited about. I really enjoy it.
Rachel is doing alright. She went in for an appointment today with the chiropractor and they are hopeful. They are expecting a lot out of her, but they think that they can help get her straightened out.
Thats all for now. Later
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.