It is crazy to think that all there is left of this semester is three weeks. 15 more class days, finals, and then we're done for the summer. I don't know what I will do with all my free time though. I normally have a job and school; if school is done that give me a lot of extra time that I don't normally have. oh well.
Last week was enjoyable. Rachel and I celebrated Easter up at her grandparents. Got all dressed up in a nice shirt and jean, went to church in the morning, then came back went on a Easter egg hunt with the kids. I spent more time finding Rachel's than I did my own. As a result I never found all of mine, but did find Rachel's. We also had a huge meal that I could not finish. It was comparable to a normal thanksgiving meal. we also went for a walk around the pond and went for a golf-cart ride.
Relationships here at school seem to be changing with the weather. There is three relationships with close friends alone that happened in the last 3 weeks. Most of them for not very good reasons from what I could tell. It is strange to see these people that I respect and look-up to in terms of relationships end them the way that they did. It is helpful for me though, because now I get to learn from all their mistakes and failures so that I don't have to have the same end to mine. It also puts a new fear in me to be very careful with Rachel knowing that we might end it. If I were to end it I want to know that she is better because of the time we spent together, not broken. I do not want to be the person to leave a mess for someone else to clean up, I have done that already and it is not good.
I am still trying to figure out when would be a good time to head home for a week. I have a three week window in June where I can go home, but I don't know when I want to. It would be great if it wasn't hot out when I go home, so I could do some biking when I am home.
Not a whole lot else is happening. My sister turns 14 this weekend, it is very exciting. That all for now folks
Later
P.S. Remember to wear your helmet!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.