Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Post 100

The latest biking adventure that I embarked on was about 50 miles. I went up to see Rachel at her grandparents for the afternoon. I left from church, which was about half way there to begin with, and than continued the other 15 miles. It was surprisingly easy for how little biking that I have done so far this summer, at least on the way there. On the way back home I found myself struggling up even some of the smaller hills. On top of that, on the way back there are two really big hills which I almost didn't make it up... it hurt.

Rachel leaves on Sunday morning back to her home out west. They plan to be back by Tuesday night. Then the hard part of the summer begins. I don't think that it will be too long though, it is only 13 weeks after all. Most of them I hope to be fairly busy with work. I am finding out though that 40 hours of work isn't that much, I still have lots of free time. I have been working on a few books, and doing some other things, but it is really boring just working 40 hours.

Youth group is really different without all of the student leaders from school. It is me, and three other leaders that go to the church. For the first time that I can recall the students out number the leaders.

It is really different all together without people here for school. Now it is just a few random people here and there just doing there jobs and going home. That is about it.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.