Friday, May 20, 2011

"Home" for a while

Here are a few pictures of the place that I am staying at for the internship. It is a really nice place, way more than I would ever need and want. I have my own room and bathroom, and I will have shared living space with one other guy. It is a really nice set up.

The drive out to Cleveland wasn't bad at all. Seemed really short compared to driving to Michigan which would have been twice as long at least. I am very glad that I got to see everyone before I left PA, but it is going to be really weird not going back on Monday. I have lived there for almost three years, and now I just packed up and left. On with life I guess.

My first day is Monday 9am. I will official start my internship. I am really nervous, and really excited. A lot like riding a roller coaster for the first time. I know that it will be fun, but I still have no idea what to expect. I guess I will find out come Monday. As for right now I am just getting to know more and more people from the church and from the youth group. Full day tomorrow getting to know more people.

Later

1 comment:

  1. Really stoked for you, Jeremy! This is great. :) Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.