Wednesday, March 21, 2012

South Africa - Day 11

I have to admit, I am kind of falling behind on the blogging thing the last couple of days. Hopefully I will catch up a little bit today. I don't feel to bad though, Rachel fell behind to and won't be catching up today because they are going on a safari through a game park. Jealous.

When we skyped yesterday she told me about a guy whose entire car got gored by an elephant... I don't know how that was supposed to make me feel better about the situation. I just hope she is okay and has a good time, and sees some cool animals.

Skyping yesterday was awesome. Just to see her blurry faces and talk with her. We didn't have long - we were even cut short due to lower battery life on her end of things, but God gave us enough time to catch up on a few things and end in prayer. It was wonderful. I only have 6 more days until she will be back in "person". I might not be able to be with her, but the skype ratio will go up and she will be closer. That will be nice.

Blessings from a pilgrim that is missing out on safari day... strange, right?
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.