I left Monday around 11am and arrived safely by the grace of God (not joking - I was so sleepy for some reason) around 5pm. I ate dinner twice - once at school and once with a friend and then went to bed at 8pm. Woke back up at 1:30am to get everything ready, do some reading, and leave for JFK Airport at 4am. Arrived at 7am and surprised Rachel at 8am! She had no idea!
I also was able to take a few pictures on the way in that morning. It was kind of tricky because I was driving (don't worry, I took this when at a complete stop in traffic).
I hope you enjoy this little adventure. I know that I did.
Blessings from a pilgrim that is happy to have his best friend back safely,
Later
*LOVE!* That's so great that you got to surprise her! :)
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHH, That is supppper awesome!!! :D She looks so incredibly happy to see you!
ReplyDelete