Sunday, September 19, 2010

South Africa

You would not believe it, but I have been presented with an opportunity to go to south Africa for next semester. Pastor Don McCall, one of my professors knows someone from down there that is leaving for 6 months starting next year. I know that we talked about trying to get me down there, and here I have the chance to do so. I don't really know what to do though. I would love to go and spend the semester down there, I am sure it would be very good for me. I just don't know what to do next. I have to raise support in order to get down there, and I need a good chunk of it before I get there. The total is 10,000 for the whole 6 months, which is very reasonable I think, but none of it I have. Sounds like I am relying on God for this one if He wants me down there.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.