Unless Rachel is up late partying with the South Africans, she should have been in bed a while ago. Today she was scheduled to meet with Crossroads Young Adults & Bethany Ladies at Naidoos. Knowing her, she very well could still be up talking to the Ladies and encouraging them. She does that at times. She better gets some sleep though, she has a full day tomorrow.
Wake up this morning and it is absolutely beautiful outside. The birds are singing and the sun is shining with a warm spring breeze. It is nearly 73*F outside today! In the middle of March, I'll take it. Perfect day to go for a walk or ride my bike. And that is exactly what I did - rode to work.
Days like these are perfect for sitting outside and simply enjoying God's creation at its finest. Spring is a time for new life and new beginnings. Where last year is forgotten and something new can take life and grow. Even now I can hear the frogs chirping nearby as I sit on my back porch. Everything is coming alive again - I am thoroughly enjoying it.
It addition to it being a beautiful day outside, I found another note from Rachel today. I went into the bathroom to clean up after my ride home and this is what I found:
Kyle was downstairs at the time, and I felt like it was about time I asked. So, waving the note in my hand I said, "Do you have anything to do with theses?" showing him the note. He replied with a smile that said yes, "No, of course not."
He admitted to places the notes over the last couple of days, but I still have no idea how he got them without me knowing about them. At first I thought Rachel gave them to Rick and then to Kyle, but when I asked he said that wasn't the case. He got them by some other means, and I will figure it out! I still have twelve more days...
Blessings from a bike riding pilgrim
Later

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.