Wednesday, March 14, 2012

South Africa - Day 5

Before I even get back from training tonight, Rachel will be waking up and starting her day. I started my day riding my bike to Starbucks to meet Chris, I wonder how she started her day. The temperature I would imagine was pretty close to the same today, 75*F with a slight breeze. Wonderful.

I am pretty sure Kyle forgot to put a note somewhere today. Either that or I just can't find this one. I have been wandering around the house like an idiot all day and I haven't seen a thing. Either way, I want that note.

I checked the car, the frig, the bathroom, the closets, even the microwave. Nothing. I hope that I find it when I get back from training tonight. That would be splendid.

Blessings from a disappointed pilgrim
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.