Friday, December 9, 2011

Off the path

I am in my room watching the snow fall softly outside my window as I listen to the musical scores of various films. I have to saw, the music makes the snow falling much more dramatic than it normally would be. This is how I have spent the majority of my day off, between that and writing my final papers for school - only one more week before I am done. So excited!

I admit that being done with school will be nice, but I am kind of nervous. I have spent the majority of my life in an educational setting, I really don't know what I will do when I am not in one. Freedom sounds like the most wonderful thing, why then should I be afraid of it? It is like a prisoner growing comfortable in his chains not realizing that there is much more wonderful things outside of them. What awaits me outside of these chains? I am not sure, but I am more than ready to find out. The real adventure starts when you walk off the path.

Blessings from a pilgrim
Later


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.