This is one of those updates I never thought I would be writing. And if I ever did write it, I had no concept that it would be now.
I am an official college graduate from Baptist Bible College of PA. May 5th Rachel and I walked and received our college degrees! Rachel did walk before me, but only by 25 people or so... I am sure she will rub that in my face for a while. All in good fun of course.
It was kind of strange saying goodbye to people knowing that it might be the last time you ever see them. It was also strange saying "see you later" to Rachel knowing the next time I see her will be when we are getting married (or close to it). It all seems so surreal, like something someone else would do - not me.
Getting together for graduation was well worth it for the pictures alone. So many memories wrapped up in a single moment or expression that would take hours to explain. These are the friendships that changed my life into what it is today. The price of tuition was a little much, but I would gladly pay it again to have the friends that I do.
Here is to four wonderful years with tons of wonderful people. I hope that it won't be the last time we get together, but just the first of many.
Blessings from a graduated pilgrim
Later

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.